Monday 5 October 2009

Zombies

Sent through a story to someone who was on my creative writing course with me last year who very kindly gave me lots of feedback. I think I forgot how much effort I used to go to in editing and reworking my stories. Have to get into that disclipine again. Also forgot how invaluable it is to have someone else look over your writing and point out obvious errors. It is worth while just putting things to one side and coming back to it a week later and re reading it with a more critical eye.

Have been tidying up some stories this week, need to be get some new ones done as well though. I wrote a silly story about a zombie the other day and then read in the Guardian that the world has gone zombie mad at the moment. Must reflect the state of the nation. Glad its not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment