Friday 9 October 2009

Decay

I have finished reading 'The Careful Use Of Compliments' it didn't really do much for me I'm afraid. I didn't really identify with the characters. I've started Stargazing by Peter Hill and I'm enjoying it more already. It is a story about his time spent as a light house keeper.

We watched 'True Blood', the other day. A series about vampires, it make me realise that even though ideas have been done before there is no reason that they can't be revisited in a new way. 'True Blood' revamped the vampire story (so to ,speak) by giving it a new twist. All you need is a subtle spin on the old story and you're away.

Funny how October makes the world look very different.
There is a lot of decay around. Things are dying and crumbling.
There's also a lot of beauty too but I will choose to ignore that. The decay has inspired me to write another zombie story. Ahhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment