Saturday 26 September 2009

Daily Distractions

Wrote up another short story yesterday called 'Head in the clouds'. I keep reading about all these women who write while they have babies sitting on their knees or whilst watching the school assembly. Are the just better at blocking out the rest of the world than me?

At the moment there is a Batman cartoon and I would say that its not ideal but I guess doing something is better than nothing. There was a lady on the OU Shakespeare course that I did who used to do her work while she bathed the children. I never could manage that. I'm going to give it a go though.

Can't help thinking that once you start a story with cartoons playing in the background that people in the story might start hitting each other over the head with pans or walking up buildings in skin tight lycra. Oh well. I've just had a great idea for a story about this cat who really hates this mouse, must start writing it up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment